What Can the Do Not Pay Business Center Do for Your Agency?
Sign up for our mailing list to receive DNP News
The Do Not Pay (DNP) Business Center is a multi-functional analytics tool and one-stop data shop.
DNP allows agencies to check various data sources for pre-award, pre-payment eligibility verification, at the time of payment and any time in the payment lifecycle. It allows them to verify eligibility of a vendor, grantee, loan recipient, or beneficiary. This will help prevent, reduce, and stop improper payments, as well as prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
- DNP offers a centralized system (the DNP portal) that agencies can use at no cost.
- DNP will benefit the federal agency that enters into a financial transaction with a person or entity.
- DNP is NOT a list of entities or people that should not be paid.
- DNP provides many data sources - in one place - that agencies can use to verify eligibility.
- DNP is committed to providing:
- more and better quality data
- continuous system development
- service enhancements
Our Mission is to:
- Help prevent, reduce and stop improper payments by partnering with agencies to identify potential fraud, waste, and abuse while protecting citizens' privacy
Our goal is to integrate DNP into your existing business processes by providing your agency access to current and relevant data to help make an award or payment decision.