What Can the Do Not Pay Business Center Do for Your Agency?
Sign up for our mailing list to receive DNP News
The Do Not Pay (DNP) Business Center is a multi-functional analytics tool and one-stop data shop.
DNP allows agencies to check various data sources for pre-award, pre-payment eligibility verification, at the time of payment and any time in the payment lifecycle. It allows them to verify eligibility of a vendor, grantee, loan recipient, or beneficiary. This will help prevent, reduce, and stop improper payments, as well as prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
- DNP offers a centralized system (the DNP portal) that agencies can use at no cost to isolate and identify the potential for improper payments.
- DNP will benefit the federal agency that enters into a financial transaction with a person or entity.
- DNP is NOT a list of entities or people that should not be paid.
- DNP provides many data sources - in one place - that agencies can use to verify eligibility.
- DNP is committed to providing:
- quality data
- more data sources
- continuous system development
- cutting edge data analytics
- customized agency outreach
Our Mission is to:
- Protect the integrity of the government’s payment process by assisting agencies in mitigating and eliminating improper payments in a cost-effective manner while safeguarding the privacy of individuals.