Do Not Pay Portal
Access to the portal is free to agencies as a one-stop shop for your data needs. Agencies can select the best searching methods to incorporate into their procedures.
Single Online Search
One single entry can be searched and matching records will be returned. Currently, users can search on TIN, SSN, Business or Individual Name.
Agency sends in large files before or after payments are made and Do Not Pay matches the files to data sources available and returns the results to the user via the online portal.
Agency sends in large files and Do Not Pay stores the file within the portal and provides the agencies with notifications when matches are found against currently available data sources.
Data Sources Currently Available
- Excluded Party List System - Private (EPLS) with an Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) feed
- Death Master File - Public (DMF)
- List of Excluded Individuals/Entities - Public (LEIE)
- Excluded Party List System - Public (EPLS)
- Debt Check
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- The Work Number®
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) feed
Do Not Pay receives updated data source files on a regular basis.
New Data Sources are being added regularly.