June 2012 Do Not Pay Application Release
The latest Do Not Pay Portal release, implemented June 25, is based on customer feedback. These updates provide new functionality to make the Portal more user-friendly, including:
- Batch Matching and Continuous Monitoring for Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and Debt Check
- Enhanced matching logic, business rules and screen design for Batch Matching and Continuous Monitoring
- Enhanced batch matching and continuous monitoring results labeling to indicate the strength of the match: Conclusive, Probable and Possible. The strength of the match is based on the search criteria provided, e.g. a match on Name and Social Security Number would be “Conclusive” and a match on Name only would be “Probable”.
- Enhanced presentation of Batch Matching and Continuous Monitoring results—including the ability to filter by data source or match strength
- Reverse matching logic to display records that do and do not have a match to the CCR for Batch Matching and Continuous Monitoring
If your agency is interested in gaining access to any of these data sources or if users at your organization have any questions, please contact Do Not Pay’s Agency Support Center at 1-855-837-4391, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.